SuperFunkyPenguin Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Adele Williams of SuperFunkyPenguin Photography acts as Data Controller and Processor for SuperFunkyPenguin Photography.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information in order to understand your needs, answer your queries and provide you with a better service:
- Your Name
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- Other information which we feel maybe relevant and useful for you
- Website usage data
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- To contact your in response to a specific enquiry
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- To follow up with you after correspondence (either by email, phone or text)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or site feature
- For our own internal records
- To improve the product and services we provide
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you (you will be asked if you would like to opt into these emails)
We will always ask for your consent before adding you to our contact database. This consent will clearly explain that we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you subscribe to our mailing lists, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions at the end of our email messages.
If you ask us to contact you via the contact form on our site, we will contact you by email or phone. Please inform us of any changes to your contact information. If at any point your prefer not to receive such calls or emails, please let us know.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are requited by law to do so.
You have rights relating to our storage and use of your personal data, including:
- The right to be forgotten – were you can ask us to delete all personal data relating to you
- The right to object – you can say no to certain data use such as profiling for marketing purposes
- The right to rectification – you can ask us to have incomplete data completed
- The right of access – you have the right to know what data is being processed and how
You also have the right to raise a complaint with the ICO if you are unhappy with the way we have collected, stored or used your personal data.
We will only ever store your personal information for the time we need it.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the cookie enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you as an individual. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies if prompted by our site.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
We always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
In the unlikely event of a data breach
We will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
When appropriate, we will notify the Information Commissioners Office in line with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the SuperFunkyPenguin domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please email adele@SuperFunkyPenguin.co.uk or write to: Adele Williams, SuperFunkyPenguin Photography, Old Clockhouse, High Street, Wrington, North Somerset, UK, BS40 5QA.