Trying to take photos of your family’s special celebration yourself is a nightmare. Remembering to pick up the camera, let alone use it, when you’re busy making last minute arrangements and joining in the fun can be impossible.
I specialise in capturing the action of the party as well as the finer details such as the cake and decorations. I can also cover the setting-up beforehand and tidying up afterwards, to provide the complete story of the event.
It’s an easy step to take to reduce the stress of holding a party and organising a ceremony!
You get friendly and unobtrusive photography telling the story of your special family event, capturing the warm, loving moments and spontaneous bursts of fun. And all without the need to stand around, posing and trying to look good!
The example package below covers two hours of my time, but if you need me for longer please get in touch and I’ll tailor the package to your needs.
The not-so-small print:
- Milage may be chargeable if the location is over 15 miles from my base in Wrington, North Somerset.
- Images will be high resolution, and a mixture of colour and black & white
- All photoshoots are ‘on location’ (I travel to you). I do not offer studio based photo shoots.
- With the exception of the Portrait Package, I avoid artistic direction as much as possible. This results in more natural – real – photos.
- Please let me know if you do not wish images to appear online or to be used for promotional purposes.
Interested? Get in touch
Estella’s Baptism, April 2017
Holy Trinity Church, Hotwells
“Organised and unobtrusive photographer. Made us feel at ease at our daughter’s Christening. Checked what we wanted in a meeting prior to the day and whether we had everything we required before leaving on the day.”
Jessica’s Christening, October 2016
East Brent Church (St Mary’s) and Battleborough Grange Hotel
“The photos are fantastic, Thank you!!”
Livia and Romy’s Double Christening, August 2016
All Saints Church, Clifton, Bristol
“Adele did a fantastic job... We were so pleased with all the photography of the day. It’s really captured the essence of the special day, and will be wonderful to look back on as our children grow up.”
Aiden’s Naming Ceremony and 1st Birthday Party, May 2016
“The photos…are lovely! You are a very talented lady.”
Katie’s 1st Birthday, April 2016
Hungry Caterpillar Play Cafe, Bristol
(Only photos of Katie and family are displayed at client’s request)